Track Your ledger along with trades
Login with your Client code
Gill Broking Console To track the following reports:
If you are a client of our firm, you can log in into your account and check various details related to your account and trades.
on How to Open Gill Broking Account?
In order to open your own trading account, you would need to hire a stockbroker registered in SEBI. The broker must have a legitimate and unique registration number that is allotted by SEBI to create your trading account. Basically, the document an individual needs to open this account includes:
- Photo ID Proof (Aadhar card, PAN card, driving license, Voter ID, or passport)
- Address proof (Electricity bill, Bank statement, telephone bill, ration card, or any other government document that show your proper address)
- PAN Card
- Adhaar Card
- Proof of Residence
- 6 Months Bank Statement (Latest)
- Sign Up the form above to open your online trading account!
- Alternatively, you can also call us or WhatsApp on 8750000121 from 10:00 a.m. to 11:30 p.m. Further, you can also mail us on email@example.com