Best Online Commodity Trading Platform In India
20 Jul 2018
Once you decide to opt for online commodity trading you need to comprehend some important features knowing which you can make a right choice. It gives you the confidence to handle the options in the right way ensuring that you get familiar with all optimistic facets.
Best Online Commodity Trading Platform Features To Consider
Here are mentioned the prime features you must consider:
- Brokerage charge is one of the most important aspects of knowledge which you can gain the trust of the person.
- Get a clear view of the margin of trading that helps you to manage the finances of earning good profits.
- It’s always necessary to use a proper back office software accompanied by all advanced facets that help you to get your work done efficiently.
- Make sure you get a good customer support that makes you feel confident and thus you can begin your trading.
Overall, you can now start your commodity trading online that enhances your profit margin.
Two Major Types of Commodity Trading Online
Now, here is a brief look at two major types of online commodity trading that helps to gain ample knowledge on the matter:
- Intraday Trading: The name it self-suggests ‘within the day’ and you can seek expert advice learning detailed facets. It’s good to move with the market trend that helps you to gain profit eliminating all risk factors. You can set a stop-loss limit ensuring that you can save your money if the share suddenly drops. After you meet your desired profits it’s good to withdraw the money.
- Squaring Off: Here, you have to buy and sell securities or doing vice versa before the market closes. The market for equities stays open from 9.15AM-3.15PM, the market for commodities stay open from 10AM-11.15PM and market for currency stays open from 9.00AM-5PM.
Intraday trading involves three main options to deposit money, trading position and trading window. First, you have to deposit an amount and you can get a trading limit. Next, he can hold the position only for that trading session, which is squared at the end of the day. Intraday traders always try to buy at a low price and then sold at a higher price.
You May Also Read- Where Can You Get The Best Online Commodity Market Tips?