FRAUD PREVENTION POLICY
GILL BROKING is committed in ensuring that your trading accounts remain secure and your personal information remains private. Here are some tips that will help you feel comfortable when you trade with us
. It is very important to terminate each online session when you are finished-usually by clicking the “Log out” link on the site. This is the computer equivalent to locking the door when you leave the house. If you merely type in another address, or close or minimize the Web browser window, it may be possible for unauthorized users with access to the same computer to gain access to your account information. Retrieving this information could be as easy as clicking on the Internet browser icon, pressing the browser’s Back button, or recalling a browser’s Internet History.
By following a few simple steps, you can make it tougher for unauthorized people to gain access to your account. If your account access information has been stolen or compromised you can get in touch with us on
The Internet and wireless technology have made it easy for investors to check their Trading Account information and initiate investment transactions in one go. SRV COMMODITIES issues this Alert to warn investors to take precautions to help ensure the security of their Trading accounts. Not doing so puts your Account information and investments at risk.
- Avoid using any computer that is not your own to access your Trading or other online account.
- Never share your password information with others.
- Create passwords that are unpredictable and counterintuitive, and don’t use the same password for different accounts.
- Change passwords regularly.
- Beware of over-the-shoulder snoops while using public computers.
- If you suspect that your password has been stolen or used by others, notify us immediately.
- If you must use a public or borrowed computer, you can marginally diminish the risk by clearing all Temporary Internet Files and History from the browser after you are finished (if you are using Microsoft Internet Explorer, this is done by clicking the Tools menu, selecting Internet Options, then selecting Delete Files from the Temporary Internet Files area and Clear History from the History area). Note: You may not always have the freedom to delete this information from someone else’s computer, and you can’t be certain if it contains spyware or viruses.
- Do not store passwords in a file on your PC or laptop. They are at risk if your computer is serviced or stolen.