Website gillbroking Gill Broking
trade with pride earnw ith joy
Job Description & key roles:
- Providing latest market information to clients.
- Executing Call & Trades.
- Resolving trading related client queries & requests.
- Communicating important updates to clients.
- Assisting & coordinating with the risk management team.
- Client activation & product demos.
- Reporting issues & feedback from clients to the technology team.
Required skill set:
- Must have a diligent work ethic.
- Must be a motivated individual.
- Must not be lazy or ignorant.
- Must be good with numbers.
- Must be a multi-tasker.
- Must be able to thrive in a high-pressure environment.
- Must have some experience of stock markets.
- Graduation (Commerce).
- NISM/NCFM Dealer’s certification.
Required work experience:
- 1 – 3 years.
- Basic salary as per market standards + high incentives based on performance.
- 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM (Capital & Currency markets).
- 3:00 PM to 12:00 AM (Commodity & Currency markets).
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org