Zero Account opening Charge
Why Open a Trading Account with Gill Broking?
Trade in Future & Options , Currency & Commodity @ flat fee of Just Rs. 13 per Trade.
Latest trading platform for Mobile, Web, Desktop application & Free API access.
Benefit of Online Trading Account with Gill Broking
on How to Open Gill Broking Account?
An interface that facilitates the trading (purchase and sell) of equity, currency & commodities refers to a online trading account. Basically, this interface exists between your Trading account and investor’s bank. While the number and amount of equity, currency & commodities purchased are shown on the credit side of the Trading account, the same is debited when these equity, currency & commodities are sold to the third party. Before the establishment of online trading markets, the traders were necessitated to purchase and sell equity, currency & commodities on behalf of their client. However, the stockbroker just has to open a trading account to purchase as many commodities they desire on their own behalf.
In order to open your own trading account, you would need to hire a stockbroker registered in SEBI. The broker must have a legitimate and unique registration number that is allotted by SEBI to create your trading account. Basically, the document an individual needs to open this account includes:
- Photo ID Proof (Aadhar card, PAN card, driving license, Voter ID, or passport)
- Address proof (Electricity bill, Bank statement, telephone bill, ration card, or any other government document that show your proper address)
Nowadays, almost every second investment related to stock markets is processed through online trading. While the amount you invest in buying the shares online is debited from your savings account, the amount you receive for selling the shares will be credited to the same.
- PAN Card
- Adhaar Card
- Adhaar & PAN card should be linked
- Proof of Residence
- 6 Months Bank Statement (Latest)
- Sign Up the form above to open your online trading account!
- Alternatively, you can also call us or WhatsApp on 8750000121 from 10:00 a.m. to 11:30 p.m. Further, you can also mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org