Policy for Pre-Funded Instruments
Policy for Pre-Funded Instruments:
- The company will primarily accept funds from the clients by account payee cheque only.
- If the client wants to pay any fund by demand draft/pay order, then he must give a duly signed declaration form that the demand draft/pay order has been made out of his own funds.
- If the client wants to pay any fund by demand draft/pay order for Rs. 50000 or more, then he shall get a declaration/certificate from the bank that the demand draft/pay order has been made by the respective bank.
- In case of electronic funds transfers like RTGS/NEFT, the clients may also submit the screenshot from the banks website clearly indicating the bank details to identify the source from where the funds are transferred.
- The payment of fund through demand draft/pay order will only be considered when the demand draft/pay order will be realized.